Join Homeward NYC for Giving Tuesday!
There’s Black Friday… Cyber Monday… and now Giving Tuesday. There are many ways you can get involved with Homeward NYC during this global day of giving—Nov. 30, 2021.
Make a Gift
- Making a gift is the fastest way to help homeless young families, seniors, and LGBTQ young adults—and allows us to direct resources where needed most.
- Read and share our #GivingTuesday email message
- Follow our @HomewardNYC social media accounts and repost to your networks today and on #GivingTuesday:
Share the Good
- Share what you’ve been doing to spread generosity in your local community. Whether or not that generosity has to do with Homeward NYC, we want to hear about the good you’re doing.
Ask About Matching Gifts
- Check to see if your company or your partner’s company has a matching gifts program. Some companies even match 2-to-1 on Giving Tuesday.
More Ways to Get Involved
- There are many ways for you to get involved, and all are appreciated! Learn more.
- Check out our page for Volunteer Resources and questions about donating items.
During this season of giving, Homeward NYC would like to offer our sincere thanks for your thoughtfulness, your giving and your volunteerism. Please know that your compassion means so much. Thank you.