“Home” with Homeward NYC Design Contest
Thank you to everyone who entered the “Home” with Homeward NYC design contest. We greatly appreciated your beautiful and powerful artwork. From the entries, two winners were selected.
Congratulations to Zamiyyah from Homeward Bronx and to Axel from Homeward Bronx!
Both are winners of a $250 prize and will have their artwork featured on Homeward NYC merchandise such as t-shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, magnets, and note cards.
Thank you to everyone for sharing your artwork and for sharing your stories.
About the contest:
Submit a design in any visual medium (drawing, painting, collage, photography or some combination thereof) on the theme of “Home.” Home can be a place, a person, a feeling, or anything that evokes the feeling of home for you. Include an artist bio no longer than 300 words with your design.
The winning design may be used with or without the artist bio on Homeward NYC merchandise including but not limited to t-shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, magnets, and note cards. The winning entrant will receive a cash prize of $250.
- Contest entrants must be current or former residents of Homeward West Harlem (True Colors Residence, West Harlem) and Homeward Bronx (True Colors Bronx).
- There is no limit to how many entries each contestant can submit.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. There is no cost to enter the Contest.
- The winner will be announced in October 2023 by email and on our website.
- The winning design will reflect the theme and have a clean layout suitable for print production.
- The winning design will be chosen by a panel of Homeward NYC staff.
- All federal, state, local, municipal, income, and other taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the contest winners.