Homeward NYC provides housing and wraparound services that empower homeless New York City young mothers, LGBTQ young people and older adults to live life forward.
Our nonprofit owns and operates two LGBTQ young adult supportive housing sites, and a mixed-age housing site that is a transitional family shelter for homeless mothers and children and long-term, affordable housing for low-income and homeless seniors.
At each location, we provide housing and support services including case management, life skills, counseling, and community partnerships. Our Life Skills Program is a core component of our direct services; the program builds skills for housing stability, and promotes healing and increased independence.
Homeward NYC seeks dynamic and experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
- Real Estate Project Manager (updated 11/25/21)
- Security, Homeward Upper West Side (posted 9/13/21)
- Live-in Building Superintendent, Homeward Bronx (posted 9/13/21)
- Security, Homeward Bronx (posted 9/13/21)
- Clinical Case Manager, Homeward Bronx (posted 9/10/21)
- Client Care Coordinator, Homeward Upper West Side (posted 9/10/21)
- Life Skills Coach, Homeward Bronx (posted 9/10/21)