Team Homeward NYC Toolkit
Running a race or celebrating a birthday and want to support a good cause? Create your own fundraiser page!
When you create a personal fundraiser page today for Homeward NYC, you’ll support trauma-informed care, skills-building programs, and essential services for homeless individuals and families. It’s a simple way to make a big difference—we’ll even give you all the tools you’ll need.
Find out more and get started now. Then, share your personal fundraiser page with your network by email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. Be sure to personalize your messages and link to your personal fundraiser page.
Need a sample social media post?
- I support @HomewardNYC because…
- I just started a fundraiser for @HomewardNYC. Help me reach my goal–and help #homeless young families, seniors & #LGBTQ youth! #SupportiveHousing
- @HomewardNYC supports & empowers #homeless young mothers as individuals, young parents & heads of household so they may be successful when they move from family shelter to permanent housing.
- @HomewardNYC provides affordable housing in an affirming environment where #homeless #LGBTQ young adults can heal & thrive.
- @HomewardNYC, #homeless older adults participate in social activities that improve physical & mental health. They have affordable housing where they can age in place under the supportive care of dedicated staff.
You also can follow our @HomewardNYC social media accounts and repost to your networks with a message and a link to your fundraiser page:
- Facebook: facebook.com/homewardnyc
- Twitter: twitter.com/HomewardNYC
- Instagram: instagram.com/HomewardNYC
Video from the CEO describing our work with some vital stats about homelessness in NYC: www.homeward.nyc/welcome-video
Below are images with alt-text you can share with your network. Thank you!